RULES FOR BEING HUMAN - author unknown free2copy!
dieser Text in Deutsch
1. YOU WILL RECIEVE A BODYYou may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. YOU WILL LEARN LESSONSYou are in a full-time school called life. Each day in this school you will
have the chance to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid.
3. THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONSGrowth is a process of try and error: experimentation.
The 'failed' experiments are as much part of the process as the experiments that ultimately work.
4. A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL IT IS LEARNTA lesson is presented to you in various forms until you have learnt it.
When you have learnt it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT ENDThere is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive,
there are lessons to be learnt.
6. 'THERE' IS NOT BETTER THAN 'HERE'When your 'there' has become a 'here', you will simply get another 'there'
that will, again, look better than 'here'.
7. OTHERS ARE ONLY MIRRORS OF YOUYou cannot love or hate something about another person, if it doesn't
show to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOUYou have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them
is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. YOUR ANSWERS LIE INSIDE YOUThe answers to life's questions lie inside you.
All you have to do is look, listen and trust.
10.YOU WILL FORGET ALL THIS..... AND YOU WILL REMEMBER